- Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Grandfather
- Resident and homeowner in Brook Park for more than 50 years
- Human Resources Professional and Educator
Dave attended Eastpark Elementary School, Middleburg Junior High and then Midpark High School where he was an active member of the Marching Band and Student Council. He was also an active member of the Boy Scouts, earning the Eagle Scout Award.
After graduating from high school, he attended Cuyahoga Community College where he earned an Associate of Arts Degree and began to have an interest in local politics and government. He also earned a Bachelors’ Degree (Political Science) from Baldwin Wallace, and a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management (Keller Graduate School).
With nearly two decades of public sector experience, Dave has worked as:
- Administrative Assistant to the Mayor (Brook Park)
- Commissioner of Administration (Brook Park)
- County Auditor (Cuyahoga County)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Solon)
- Labor Relations Officer (State of Ohio)
- Member, Civil Service Commission (Brook Park)
During his tenure with the City of Brook Park Dave organized and managed the city’s Human Resources Department and successfully authored more than $2 Million Dollars in grants for the city of Brook Park Aerospace Parkway and a Community Development Block Grant for neighborhood improvements in the Glenway area. His work on the Aerospace Parkway project led to more than a thousand new jobs coming to Brook Park, helping to set the stage for the future when the NASA Glenn Research Center would later become a part of Brook Park.
Dave’s private sector experience has included such companies as:
- Patio Enclosures
- National City Bank
- Flight Services & Systems
Most recently, Elements Global Services where he managed HR for the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
He is also an Adjunct Faculty Instructor at Lorain County Community College since 2014 where he teaches course in Human Resources Management.